Monday, March 7, 2011

Brief Update

 Dear Family,

This week has been great! I would love to tell you about it, but I am out of time! Pray for Melissa. She has made huge progress. We got back in touch with Zack! He wants to be baptized; he almost has quit smoking!
I am serving in a three-some. Elder Hahn has joined the ranks. This allows them to continue to work after I leave!
I love you all! The church is true. I will try and write a hand written letter!
Love,
Elder Cowan

P.S. Daniel Langley, the man I wrote about two weeks ago got baptized! The day before the baptism, I went over to speak with him, and he wanted to back out of the baptism. I reassured him that he was prepared, he had repented from his sins by giving up cigarette and crew. As I spoke to him it encouraged him, and he realized the miracle that had already occurred in his life, and that he would trust in the Lord to continue to lead him throughout his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment