Monday, June 21, 2010

I am getting a new companion!

Dear Family,

What an exciting week! Transfers are this Wednesday and I am getting a new companion. Elder Pack is leaving me and heading up to my part of the state. He's going to be a zone leader in Greenville! I am excited for him. I am also curious to see who my new companion will be. This week has flown by. We currently are not working with any progressing investigators, but we found quite a few new investigators on Saturday and Sunday. I am excited to be a part of their conversion process. I hope the Lord will bless us and give us the opportunity to see these, our brothers and sisters, progress in the gospel. We have two families: the Timmons family and the Anderson Family. I am out of time on the computer! I love each of you. I pray for you and I hope you enjoy your vacation!

Love,
Elder Cowan

No comments:

Post a Comment