Monday, August 2, 2010

Transferring to Columbia East Zone

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER!

I knew your birthday was this past week, but with our crazy schedule I did not go shopping last preparation day, let alone go anywhere where I could buy you a card. This week has been really interesting because Elder Fitzgerald and I have been living on leftovers and anything we can find in the cupboards. Well its hard to believe, but we received a transfer call on Saturday and I am being transferred. President called me today and told me where I am going. I am going to be the Zone Leader of the Columbia East Zone and I am going to work with those on the military base. I will be working right along side the Assistants to the President. It is going to be interesting, but "I'll go where you want me to go dear Lord." I am sad to leave the people here in Florence. I don't know how many more times I am going to be transferred. . .I am trying to make the most of each day. I appreciate your prayers in my behalf. I hope everyone is doing well and ready to start a new school year! I love you!

Love,
Elder Cowan

P.S. I know this is short, but it will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment