Monday, February 21, 2011

I Love the Work!

Dear Family,

We are not able to write very long because of the holiday. We are doing great! I love the work! I wish it could never end! I am so excited! Alex is getting baptized this weekend. Zack came to church again this week! Zack is such a good kid! He does have a major trial to overcome before he can be baptized. He smokes tobacco and weed. :( He is willing to give it up! Pray for Zack. He will make a huge sacrifice to come unto Christ. He has to not only overcome the anti he is receiving from his role-model, but he has to overcome the physical addiction.

We are also working with a man named Mark Minium. His wife left him after 16 years of marriage. Mark came to church. We will continue to work with these individuals. Well, I need to go. I think we are overstaying our visit with the members. I love you all!

Love,
Elder Cowan

No comments:

Post a Comment