Monday, December 21, 2009

Week of Travel (No P-day)


Dear Family,

Hello! You were right mother. We changed our preparation day to Friday so we don't waste two days. I don't have time to write much, but this week flew by. Wednesday I was in Columbia, Thursday in Woodruff, Friday in Simpsonville, Saturday in Woodruff and Pacolet, Sunday church and then we went to Greenville and Greer. We are really trying to not only have success in our respective area, but for the entire zone to have success! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Adam (23), Christmas Eve(24), and I can't wait to talk to you on Christmas! I will be calling around 5:30 South Carolina time. I can't remember how many hours behind you are. 3? 2? I need to send my weekly email to the assistants to keep them updated on the zone! I love you!

Love,
Elder Cowan

PS I just realized I will be at my 10th month mark on Christmas! AHHHH! It is going by too quickly!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment