Monday, September 20, 2010

New Companion: Elder Ernst, Five Baptisms at Ft. Jackson Base


Dear Family,

My new companion is Elder Ernst. He is from Spanish Fork Utah and he was called by the prophet to teach the gospel in the Spanish language. It's really fun to be able to do both Spanish and English work. I'm learning how to pray in Spanish. 
Life is so busy. We continue to be blessed at the base. We had five baptisms at the Ft. Jackson Base. We are really trying to push ourselves to a new height. We want to increase the average at the base instead of just staying where we are at. I love being a missionary. I hope all is well at home. I love you all! I'm sorry I do not have more time to write! 
Love,
Elder Cowan

P.S. At Transfers Elder Taylor received a new missionary to train! My posterity continues to grow! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment